The Quik-Catch Hazmat Pool is the best-designed pool on the market. Great for Hazmat teams, industrial application and trucking companies. Sets up in seconds and holds up to 150 gallons of fluid. The Quik-Catch has a polypropylene frame; which is chemically resistant and has a life time warranty. It also has an 8 mil, PVC liner with a heat welded drain system and a ball-cock valve with a garden hose connection. Sold 2 per case.
Contamination control for: Bleach (16%), Ammonia, Gasoline, Fuel Oil, Phosphoric Acid, Chloracetic Acid, Ethyl Alcohol, Sulfuric Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide (30%), Hydrofluroric Acid (48%), Hydrochloric Acid (20%), Radioactive Material, Mineral Oil, Diesel Fuel, Kerosene, Phenol . . . and 1000’s of others.
- Lightweight polypropylene frame is moisture proof
- Heat welded drainage system with clamp
- Holds up to 150 gallons of waste
- Chemical resistant (8mil PVC)
- Built-in Drainage system with ballock valve
and 3/4” hose connection
- Sets-up in seconds
- Set up size 5’ x 5’ x 12”
- Easily stored 4“ x 12” x 30“